Arise ‘O’ Nigeria Empowerment Initiative Presents
The 2ND ANNUAL LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM & HUMANITARIAN AMBASSADOR AWARDS..( South South Edition – Delta 2017 )..
DATE: 19th – 21st, 2017 (UN World Poverty Eradication Day )
TIME: 12PM Prompt ( Day 1 & 2 )
LOCATION: Asaba, Delta state.
The 3 days symposium on Leadership and Entrepreneurial development is dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in leadership providing an opportunity for leaders and youths from various fields to bridge the knowledge gap. This symposium is designed as a seminar for presentation of ideas regarding gender equity and fairness in leadership opportunities in the social and economic structures of Various societies in Nigeria…
The Empowerment Training will focus on
– Digital Marketing Communication; Social Media Marketing, SEO,
Affiliate Marketing, SMS/Email marketing etc. Acquiring knowledge on how to use Digital Media to get clients, increase revenue, create engagements and online strategies to market and advertise your brand online.
– Project / Business Management ..This Training will also focus on SME Loan Management.
Speakers discussions will focus on key points such as
– Gender & Youth Participation; A Panachea to sustainable development in Nigeria.
– The Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats (SWOT) that
confront youths within the present economic meltdown.
– How Youths must avoid the pitfalls from economic meltdown
Participants: Sales/Marketing Team, CEOs, Brand Executives, Farmers Entrepreneurs & fresh graduates
Target : 5,000 Participants accross the South South region
3 DAY EVENT SCHEDULE
– Day 1; Registration of participants
– Day 2; Empowerment Training
– Day 3; Symposium & Award Presentation.
Sponsor youths to the symposium for a life changing experience.
Kindly bear in mind that your Donation covers:
– Training Materials
– Certificate for participants
– Feeding & Hotel Accommodation
– Training Facilitators.
Corporate Brands, Reputable Individuals & NGO’s are invited to Support the event. Donations should be made to account details below…
Acct Name: Arise o Nigeria
Acct nos: 1020198278,UBA bank ..
3rd Day… HUMANITARIAN RECOGNITION AWARD NIGHT..
This Award is presented to reputable individuals or companies who have saved & improved the lives of the less privileged in the south south & also contributed immensely towards community development within the South South Region.
Nomination is now on for the 30 DIVERSE AWARD CATEGORIES…
1. Outstanding South South Performance & Excellence in State Governance –
2. Outstanding South South Women Leadership Excellence & Good Governance –
3. Outstanding South South Male Federal Legislator in Service for Community development –
4. Outstanding South South Female Federal Legislator in Service for Community development –
5. Outstanding South South Male State Legislator in Service for Community development –
6. Outstanding South South Female State Legislator in Service for Community development –
7. Outstanding Performance in Public Service for Community development –
8. Outstanding Performance in Public Service for State Security –
9. Outstanding South South Youth Leader & Excellence in Performance. –
10. Outstanding South South Female Celebrity in Philanthropy /Charity Projects. –
11. Outstanding South South Male Celebrity in Philanthropy/ Charity Projects –
12. Outstanding South South Beauty Queen in Philanthropy & Charity Project –
13. Outstanding South South CEO for Contribution in Community Development –
14. Outstanding South South Personality for Peace keeping & Conflict Resolution –
15. Outstanding South South Personality for Human Advocacy –
16. Outstanding South South NGO in Empowerment projects –
17. Outstanding South South Oil & Gas Company –
18. Outstanding South South Clergy Personality –
19. Outstanding South South Traditional Ruler
20. Outstanding South South Media Entrepreneur
21. Outstanding South South Role Model for entrepreneurship development –
22. Outstanding Company in the South South for Corporate Social responsibilities –
23. Outstanding South South Life Achievement Award –
Send your nominations, Suggestions/contributions to email@example.com
Event is Endorsed by
– Delta State Govt.
– Cross River Govt.
– Akwa Ibom Govt & SUPPORTED by
– Brolan Communications
– Jodela Media
– Numatville Projects Ltd
– Lumiere Multimedia Etc
MEDIA PARTNERS. DBS Asaba, Dailytimes Newspaper, NTA , Channels TV, Blazeempirenig, Leadership Newspaper, Authourity Newspaper, Sahara weekly Magazine, Scoop naija, Shakara square TV, BackstagestoryTV, Emporuim Magazine, Blissfull Affairs Magazine & many more..
For more info whatsapp 08130003765 or call 08183337709
Visit http://www.ariseonigeria.com for full info..